- Fixed minor styling issue that was introduced in version v2.0.4
- Telemetry or video will restart / start automatically when users toggle the switch in Ground Control Page. (Feature request from Discord user smee56)
- General code imporvement.
- Added more tools Raspberry diagnostic page.
- Changed Toaster layout. (notification message)
- Minor changes. Updated text in modem section. Removed unused tags and code.
- Added more options to establish modem connetion. Users can choose between Modem Manager or Network Manager to manage the connetion. Some users experienced issues with certains modems.
- Fixed issue where Application page was not accessable. This bug was implemented in Version 2.0.1.
- Fixed an issue with loading Openvpn configuration file.
- Added support for Navio+ and Navio2
- Fixed anbug where Logitech C920 & C915 did not work. (Bug arrived in v1.1.7)
- GCS page styling and layout improvement.
- Now possible to rollback to previous UAVcast-Pro versions
- Users can now select between Hilink or stick modem.
- General styling improvement.
Improved Ground Control management.¶
- You can now give destinations a unique name.
- Options to disable or enable a destination. Convenient if you want to save a destination for later usage.
- You can choose which destination to send video and telem to by simple switch.
- Added video port. (Moved from video page)
- Fixed an issue when downloading logfiles from UAVcast Diagnostic page
- Added more documentation
- Improved styling
- Fixed an issue when uploading openvpn (ovpn) file.
- Fixed an issue where auto-update function hangs on "restarting server"
- Added gstreamer Vertical Flip and Horizontal Flip options. (PiCam Only)
- Fixed an bug where TCP Telemetry would not start if USB was selected.
- Added "Check for update" functionality, and self installation feature.
- Updated Header link for Documentation and Community
- UAVcast-Pro and Basic now supports global installation. /home/pi is not required anymore.
This version is a total rebuild of the web server installation. Server is now pre-bundled within the package and will not require any dependencies to be downloaded.
- Improved Telemetry startup, both UDP and TCP.
- Improved functionality when switching between UDP and TCP telemetry.
- Improved camera startup, both UDP and TCP
- Fixed an issue where telemetry would`t autostart on TCP
- Fixed an issue where status LED was not updated when using OpenVpn
- Added functionalities to run the installer with -f option, this will force the install if any issues.
- Added more items to the final installation validation of UAVcast-Pro.
- UAVcast-Pro has now web server pre-bundled, this will reduce the installation time by approx 50%, and there is no dependencies that needs to be installed.
- Fixed an issue where Raspberry Pi disconnected during installation if you were connected by WiFi
- Fixed an small bug in the camera section if C920 or C615 was chosen.
- Zerotier released new 1.2.12 installation binary link today. Updated with new link.
- Added installation progress-bar.
- Added validation check after installation completes.
- Upgraded Zerotier VPN client from version 1.2.8 => 1.2.12 Added new
- Dedicated server at google cloud, only for UAVcast-Pro users.
- Added option to stream video on TCP when using PiCam