Start with a fresh Raspberry image. Confirmed working images:
- Raspberry Pi OS Lite
- Raspberry Pi OS With Desktop
See the https://www.raspberrypi.org/software/operating-systems/ for installation instruction.
Continue to install UAVcast-Pro as described in the installation section
You can install the latest version of UAVcast-Pro by pasting this command into you RPI shell.
curl -s http://install.uavmatrix.com | sudo bash
After the installation there will be validating proccess to verify that all component has been loaded successfully. You can now access the webinterface using the RPI ip or Host name address in your browser. http://raspberrypi/
Navio Flight Controller¶
For Navio+ and Navio2 boards, please use the installation procedure below:
- Install the latest image provided by https://emlid.com.
- Connect to your RPI with SSH and run the emlidtool as described in the emlid documentation.https://docs.emlid.com/navio2/common/ardupilot/installation-and-running/#choosing-a-vehicle-version-and-board
- Select your vehicle, version and frame.
- On Boot Select disable
- Ardupilot Select stop
- Apply and exit.
- Install UAVcast-Pro as described uavcast-pro-installation